Trinity Christian SchoolParent Teacher Fellowship
Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer at Trinity Christian School.
Who We Are
We are a group of parents dedicated to helping our school with organizing activities, events, and programs which aim to foster a strong love for our school and bring unity between parents, teachers, and administration.
The PTF aims to glorify God and honor Christ in all of our activities and at our events.
Be an Active Parent
Parents are a vital part to the success of our school and its mission. We believe that students thrive when parents are more involved in their education. Parents who invest time in building relationships with teachers, students, and staff help Trinity Christian School grow and become a place where people have a deep connection to our school and a love for our mission. We want to support our school by helping students have healthy, thriving, exciting relationships with Christ that cause them to passionately serve Him. The PTF is a great way to get to know other parents, build relationships within the school, and use your gifts and talents to help our students grow in Christ and to encourage teachers, staff and administration.
1. Provide fellowship opportunities for teachers and parents at TCS.
2. Organize volunteer opportunities to support our school.
3. Provide fun family activities that foster a sense of community.
4. Encourage our teachers and staff throughout the school year through a variety of ways to express our love and support.
5. Enhance communication between the school and the families of Trinity Christian School.
Our Upcoming Curricular Events & Activities